The curriculum at the Warnell School incorporates many different hands-on field experiences into each program of study. These lab exercises will go a long way to ensure that students are introduced to as many different management and research techniques as possible. However, we realize that in order to find a rewarding career, actual work experience is vital! That’s why the Warnell School employs a full time Student Services Coordinator to assist students in finding their dream jobs.
The Student Services Coordinator is available to help Warnell students and alumni find different employment opportunities and prepare for the interview process.
Career Placement Services at the Warnell School include:
- Notifying students of possible job and internship opportunities
- Maintenance of the Natural Resource Job Board
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, interview skills, and business etiquette
- Hosting professionals on campus for lectures and interviews
- Providing networking opportunities such as career fairs and SAF Roundtable
- Aid in Federal application preparation, including KSAs and Federal resume writing
Careers in Forestry & Natural Resources
Warnell Job Board
Professional Societies and Organizations
Director of Alumni Relations & Student Leadership
Warnell School of Forestry & Natural Resources
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602