Getting involved is a great way to keep in touch with Warnell. We rely on Your support, whether it be financially or through active involvement. Let’s continue keeping Warnell one of the top 5 Natural Resource Programs in the country!
With the added bonus of networking at events and going to Warnell’s awesome tailgates for the Georgia Bulldogs, what’s not to love? We at Warnell make it easy for you to give back to your school and still have fun doing it!
There are several ways to accomplish this:
Volunteer Your Time…
- Attend an Alumni Event – from tailgates and homecoming to Colloquiums and More!
- Serve on a Committee – get involved with the Young Alumni Committee or the Alumni Steering Committee, both committed to keeping fellow Alumni actively involved and providing further support to the school.
- Host a Class Reunion – ever wonder what your other classmates are up to these days? Tell us and we will help plan your reunion for you!
- Nominate a graduate for an Alumni Award – do you know anyone of your classmates who have gone above and beyond in their service to Warnell and their community? If so, be sure to nominate them.
- Participate in an Alumni Abroad Program – It’s never too late to learn. Take advantage of this wonderful and exciting opportunity!
- Write a blurb for The Log’s Classnotes – tell the school what’s new with you!
- Post Job Opportunities – For more information contact Ami Flowers at email@example.com or 706.542.8964.
- Sponsor an internship or externship in your office! – give the real gift of opportunity to Warnell students by showing them what it’s like working with a degree from Warnell. For more information regarding internships or externships, please contact Ami Flowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.542.8964.
- Get involved with student organizations! Clubs always need professional speakers, so email Ami Flowers if you are interested in speaking about your career to a student group such as the Forestry Club or The Wildlife Society.
Contributions & Gifts…